# ALVIENA
# HUI TING
# GURPREET
# 18/19/18 yrs old
# we are friendly...unless we don't like you. =D
wishlist
:: stay friends even after O levels ::
:: meet up regularly ::
:: hope that G will give A and HT some good news soon ::
:: be BFF until the years when we are chatting about our grandchildren ::
HELLO to the power of infinity to the two other owners of this awesome-ness blog ! :DD
I'm desperately in need of my HOLIDAY ! :( Do you guys agree with me or not ? haha We need to hang out soon someday, like SOMEDAY hopefully. :)
By the way, may i have the honour to ask G for a favour ? Sorry to trouble you but can you allow us to view and modify the template cause both HT & I couldn't view it. :( Thanks a million ! :DD
The in-charge told me last wednesday that she may let go of one of us ( My friend and I ). I already knew she will fire me cause my friend is the one who introduce this job to me and i don't think she will fire my friend. Anyway, I still smile at her while she's still talking to me. In my mind, I'm already thinking of relief teaching. LOL. But now i think that if I leave my job in MAY, it's going to be holiday for the students. Maybe I can have a long break then. haha. :)
All the best to HT for her job. :D It's not easy to handle full shift and reach home in such late hours.
All the best to G for her practical for driving. :D Hope that I'll get the chance to sit in your car.
Anw, really hope that we'll meet up soon for chatting, shopping, eating etc. :D